Hello fellow Cocoa-devs,

Does anyone know where to find a good tutorial or more information about
writing a bindings-compatible subclass of NSView? I've seen Apple's example
code on the subject, but it looks like it's a lot more complicated than it
should be. I don't need Interface Builder support, either, just a
straightforward description of what methods I need to provide and/or override
to make is possible to (programmatically) bind some property of my view to a
key path of another object.

By the way, how come this stuff doesn't have any documentation in the Developer
Reference?

Help appreciated,