Hello,

I am forwarding a job request I was sent recently. It's from a
technical recruiter, Bob Wallace. Please contact him for any
information in regards to this job request.

Regards,
Lee

-----

Job Description

We are looking for a talented individual to take over the future
development and maintenance of the Mac version of this application.
The Mac version of this application is written in Objective C using
Xcode.  You will be working with an existing team of software
professionals and you can actively participate in the product
direction and work with key customers throughout the lifecycle.
Although it is a desktop application, there are some Web elements in
it – it is using SOAP and other Web based connectivity components.

Location:
New York City, Midtown

All qualified candidates will be given a full disclosure and
demonstration of the application.  Ideal applicants will have:

Strong Mac expertise with familiarity in the design of consumer applications
5+ years software development experience
Code development using Xcode
Familiarity with SVN
Understanding of the software development lifecycle
Desire and ability to work directly with end customers
An ability to work self directed to meet agreed to milestones
A team player
Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks
in a fast paced environment
Knowledge of image rendering and processing

Required Qualifications

Absolute minimum of 2 years experience programming in Mac OS using Objective C
Excellent verbal and written communication skills as design,
development, QA, and implementation teams are geographically dispersed
Knowledge of XML, HTML, and SOAP

Preference will be given to applicants who, in addition to Mac
development, also have experience with:

Windows C++ as there is a Windows based sister application

Bob Wallace
Senior Technical Recruiter
Silver Search Inc.
rwall...@silversearchinc.com