On 2 Feb 2010, at 10:51, Daniel DeCovnick wrote:

> I really like the rectangle that appears when you hold shift so you know what
> will be selected next when you press an arrow key. Can you turn off
> snap-to-grid?

Yes, you can turn that off; there isn't much documentation, but the methods in
CSIconView.h should be obvious enough.

> Also, there is a serious spike in memory usage as the test app starts up. It
> releases most of that memory, but it's still disconcerting to watch
> multiple-hundred megabytes of RAM disappear for 10 seconds or so.

Not sure what that is; I'm sure there are plenty of bugs, since it isn't really
being actively used anywhere, but then part of the point of posting the code is
that other people can look at and hopefully use it.

Kind regards,

Alastair.

--
http://alastairs-place.net