When I am resizing my window, I have a delegate method windowWillResize:toSize:
which is being called. What I am finding odd is that the width of the size
being passed in will never go below 64 pixels even if the width for
contentMinSize and minSize is less then 64 pixels. I can easily force the
window to be less then 64 pixels.

So, does anyone know where this 64 pixels limit is coming from?

I suppose I could use [NSEvent mouseLocation] and take a look at the window
frame to compute the true desired width myself, but I'd rather be able to
configure something.