I would like to get some entities (in iPhone 3.1.3). So I do:

NSNumber *sta = ...
NSLog(@" sta %@ %@ %p", sta, [sta class],sta);  //      sta 6 NSCFNumber
0x3b3a690
NSNumber *las = ...

NSArray *limits = [ [ NSArray alloc ] initWithObjects: sta, las, nil ];
predicate = [ NSPredicate predicateWithFormat: @"%K between %@", @"windex",
limits ];
[ limits release ];

[ reques2 setPredicate: predicate ];
NSSortDescriptor *sd = [ [ NSSortDescriptor alloc ] initWithKey: @"windex"
ascending: YES ];
NSArray *sortDescriptors = [ [ NSArray alloc ] initWithObjects: sd, nil ];
[ sd release ];
[ reques2 setSortDescriptors:(NSArray *)sortDescriptors ];
[ sortDescriptors release ];

NSLog(@" will executeFetchRequest %@", reques2);
//      will executeFetchRequest <NSFetchRequest: 0x3d54c90> (entity: DictWord;
predicate: (windex BETWEEN {6, 4842}); sortDescriptors: (
    (windex, ascending, compare:)
); limit: 0)

//      Note: windex is an int32 predicate of the entity DictWord

NSError *outError;
NSArray *results = [ moc executeFetchRequest: reques2  error: &outError ];

But instead of some nice results I get:
 *** -[NSCFNumber constantValue]: unrecognized selector sent to instance
0x3b3a690

Note: constantValue is a message understood by NSExpression (not by NSNumber)
and 0x3b3a690 is my NSNumber sta (see above).

It seems that my predicate is wrong, but how to make it right?

Kind regards,

Gerriet.