Essentially you need to use the Security.framework API which you were
already using in the beginning. You're already heading in the right
direction. If you continue to read the docs on it, you'll get your sample
code working; they're pretty thorough docs I believe.

-Steven

--
Steven Degutis
http://www.thoughtfultree.com/