On 15 Feb 2010, at 1:32 AM, Charles Burnstagger wrote:

> I have a perfecting working desktop OS X app built under Xcode 3.2.1 and
> 10.6.2, targeting 10.6 only. I move the project folder a subfolder, reset all
> source, resource, and framework paths to reflect the new location and now
> when I build and run (even without debugging), Xcode gives me this error:
>
> Error From Debugger: Cannot access memory at address 0x00
>
> Does anyone know what causes this and how to solve it?

It looks like an Xcode bug, which the xcode-users list might be able to tell
you more about. In the mean time, use the Debugging panel of the Preferences
window to turn on GDB logging, reproduce the bug, and be prepared to include
the relevant part of the log in your discussion.

See if doing a Build > Clean All Targets helps. See if clearing-out the Code
Sense index (Project Info window, General tab, button at the bottom) helps.

        — F