Hello,

I want to use ImageIO on the iPhone. However, the ApplicationServices framework
does not show up in the list, when i do the "Add -> Existing Framework"
command. When i just add the line
#import <ApplicationServices/ApplicationServices.h>

I get some errors like 'CFXMLTreeRef' has not been declared (full list below).
I added the CoreFoundation framework (where CFXMLTreeRef is defined), but no
success.
I want to use ImageIO from C++, that should be possible, shouldn't it?

Can someone help me?

Thanks and regards,
SebastianMecklenburg

/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator3.1.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/WebServicesCore.framework/Headers/WSMethodInvocation.h:759:
 error: 'CFXMLTreeRef' has not been declared

/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator3.1.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/WebServicesCore.framework/Headers/WSMethodInvocation.h:759:
 error: 'CFXMLTreeRef' has not been declared

/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator3.1.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/WebServicesCore.framework/Headers/WSProtocolHandler.h:486:
 error: 'CFXMLTreeRef' has not been declared

/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator3.1.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Frameworks/WebServicesCore.framework/Headers/WSProtocolHandler.h:486:
 error: 'CFXMLTreeRef' has not been declared

/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator3.1.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/QD.framework/Headers/Quickdraw.h:8142:
 error: 'CGDirectDisplayID' does not name a type

/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator3.1.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Headers/AXUIElement.h:65:
 error: 'CGCharCode' has not been declared

/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator3.1.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Headers/AXUIElement.h:65:
 error: 'CGKeyCode' has not been declared