Hi,

I'm trying to figure out the general feasibility of the following task.

Imagine I have two separate applications, running side by side. Is it
possible to take all of the mouse/keyboard inputs that are going into
one of these applications, and send them to the other in a way that
would allow me to 'control' the other app from the events generated in
the first? I took a few steps to begin creating an infrastructure to
support this, but then became concerned that I'd soon have issues with
focusing, like if pressing buttons in the 'puppeted' application would
take away the focus in the application sending the events.

Does anyone know if something like this is possible? If so, does
anyone know of any applications that do this, or have any pointers
that could help me with this?

Thanks.