- (void)updateMyTextViewTextAttributes
{
    NSMutableParagraphStyle* paragraphStyle = [[myTextView
defaultParagraphStyle] mutableCopy];

    if (paragraphStyle == nil) {
        paragraphStyle = [[NSParagraphStyle defaultParagraphStyle] mutableCopy];
    }

    float charWidth = [[myFont
screenFontWithRenderingMode:NSFontDefaultRenderingMode]
advancementForGlyph:(NSGlyph) ' '].width;
    [paragraphStyle setDefaultTabInterval:(charWidth * 4)];
    [paragraphStyle setTabStops:[NSArray array]];

    [myTextView setDefaultParagraphStyle:paragraphStyle];

    NSMutableDictionary* typingAttributes = [[myTextView
typingAttributes] mutableCopy];
    [typingAttributes setObject:paragraphStyle
forKey:NSParagraphStyleAttributeName];
    [typingAttributes setObject:scriptFont forKey:NSFontAttributeName];
    [myTextView setTypingAttributes:typingAttributes];

    NSRange rangeOfChange = NSMakeRange(0, [[myTextView string] length]);
    [myTextView shouldChangeTextInRange:rangeOfChange replacementString:nil];
    [[myTextView textStorage] setAttributes:typingAttributes
range:rangeOfChange];
    [myTextView didChangeText];
}

--