Hi All,
I have a situation where I am using a 3rd party library to manage content on
their service.  When I delete an entry the method requires a call back all
good. Now I need to wait for that call back to be called to know if it was
successful or not.  In the call back I can set a boolean to indicate success or
not but waiting for that to be set is my issue.  What is the right way to wait
for it?

I think

while(!done)
{
  [NSThread sleepForTimeInterval:1];
}

Just blocks the main thread which is not what I want at all as this also blocks
the run loop also.

Can anyone give me some guidance on the best practice for this situation?

Regards