I create an NSAppleScript to read the current window name and URL from Safari
and return it as a record [1].  When I execute it, I get a nice-looking
NSAppleEventDescriptor with the following -description (line breaks added for
readability):

<NSAppleEventDescriptor: {
           'usrf':
            [
               'utxt'("aNam"),
               'utxt'("Apple"),
               'utxt'("aUrl"),
               'utxt'("http://www.apple.com";)
            ] }>

As you can see, the desired keys and values are all in there.  How can I get
them out?  (Spent an hour reading documentation to no avail.)

Thanks,

Jerry Krinock

[1]
tell application "Safari"