If you need more flexibility, you can write a short script in a language like
Ruby, Perl or Python to do it. The advantage is that you can use arbitrarily
powerful string and logical operators to transform the match string before
replacing it. Perl and Ruby both have a command-line flag that says "run the
script on every line of input" so you can pretty much do this as a one-liner.
(I'd show you an example but I haven't touched Ruby in about a year so it's
gotten paged out of my working memory...)

You can then add the script to Xcode's script menu, or invoke it as a
run-script build phase.