Hi Yogin!

On 22/Feb/2010, at 10:33 PM, yogin bhargava wrote:
> I dont want to allow the user to quit my application except from the activity
> monitor.
Ok, I'm curious, in what circumstance would this workflow be obvious to the
user of your application?  I know that personally, I would be secure deleting
any application which worked this way however that's just my opinion. ;-)

> I have removed the controls for apple+Q button and menu option. Dock item is
> the only thing left.

And what about the other ways to terminate an application?
For example, the force quit menu?

It sounds me to that you might be developing an application which isn't
intended to have a user interface?  Is that the case?  If so, then perhaps this
isn't the best approach...
M.