I have built a document-based application that brings up two sheets.  I
followed Apple's NSPersistentDocument sample app.  For the first sheet,
everything works fine.  I click on my "Add Team" button and the Team sheet
appears perfectly.  For the second sheet, everything almost works fine.  The
first time that I click on my "Add Player" button, the Player sheet appears but
not like a sheet, i.e. rolling down from the window's title bar.  It appears in
the same spot every time I launch the app and it is also not modal.  If I close
the sheet and click the button again, it then appears normally and fine.

Here's the line of code that I have, which is the same code in each sheet
controller:

    [NSApp beginSheet:skaterSheet
       modalForWindow:documentWindow
        modalDelegate:self
       didEndSelector:@selector(skaterSheetDidEditEnd:returnCode:contextInfo:)
          contextInfo:NULL];

I've diffed my two sheet controller classes and they are the same.  I've
browsed both my MyDocument nib and the two sheet nibs and they appear to be
bound the same.  So I'm losing hair trying to figure out why the sheet doesn't
appear properly just the first time.

Jean