On Feb 25, 2010, at 2:59 PM, Dave Carrigan wrote:
> On Feb 25, 2010, at 2:51 PM, Daniel Káčer wrote:
>>
>> i need help with solution about store more complex values into NSDictionary.
>> I have following data which i need store in NSDictionary:
>>
>> value1:@"A1" value2:@"B1" key:1
>> value1:@"A2" value2:@"B2" key:2
>> value1:@"A3" value2:@"B3" key:3
>> etc.
>>
>> What is the ideal solution for this my case ?
>
> Create a class to represent your complex values and store instances of that
> class in the dictionary.

Another option: put the values in some container (array or set or dictionary),
and set the container as the dictionary's value. This is how plists and user
defaults work. It does get messy fast, though, in which case you want the more
rigid structure of a real class.

--
Greg Parker     gpar...@apple.com     Runtime Wrangler