Hi List,

i googled this but found nothing relevant.
I want a segmented control with 6 cells that instead of acting like radio
buttons, they should act as checkboxes, that is, multiple cells should be
selected.
I tried to set the mode to "select any" in IB but no no avail.
Also tried setting the mode programmatically, but that doesn't work either.
Every time i click a cell, the others get deselected.

I've seen examples of how to deselect all cells but not how to select multiple.

Anyone has any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Florian.

Looking for Web-to-Print Solutions?
Visit our website :   http://www.vit2print.com

confidential information and/or information protected by intellectual property
rights.
If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any review,
dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, copying or transmission of
this e-mail and/or any file transmitted with it, is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the
sender and permanently delete the original as well as any copy of any e-mail
and any printout thereof.
We may monitor e-mail to and from our network.

NSS nv Tieltstraat 167 8740 Pittem Belgium