In case someone else is interested - decided to switch to BHUnit. I found
out that it's also possible to run tests in console mode which is as fast as
OCUnit, it's slower only in GUI mode so appologies to all involved in
creating the framework... I'm still moving my tests over, so can't tell for
sure, but until now it feels much more reliable than OCUnit.

Tom