Folks;

I want to provide a service which will open a small HUD for fine-tuning the
request.
It seems to me that this HUD should open nearby where the context request
occurred.
I've poked around some and haven't hit anything promising.

As the recipient of the service call  'xyz: userData:error:' how would I best
determine where the mouse is/was pointing at the time the context menu fired?

Thanks for any thoughts or pointers!
Steve