Hi All,

I have subclassed a custom view in following way -

@implementation AppContentView

- (id)initWithFrame: (NSRect)frame

{

    self = [super initWithFrame:frame];

    if (self)

{

        // Initialization code here.

    }

    return self;

}

- (void)drawRect:(NSRect)rect

{

[[NSColor colorWithDeviceRed:0.961 green:0.961 blue:0.961 alpha:0.5] set];

[NSBezierPath fillRect: rect];

        [super drawRect:rect];

}

@end

And on this custom view I have a progress bar, that progressbar gets it's
progress value from a NSThread. And I am using following function render the
progressbar, from NSThread -

[progBar performSelectorOnMainThread: (display) withObject: nil
waitUntilDone: YES];

Every thing works fine except in following scenario -

1>. Minimize window while progress bar is at not completed (non 1.0), say
it's in 0.20 value,

2>. After waiting some time, maximize the app window when progress bar is
completed (it's value is 1.0),

3>. When window comes up it's only shows the progress bar up *0.20. *I am
handling notification* - NSWindowDidDeminiaturizeNotification.*

*
*

*Here is the code of notification handler and this handler is getting called
-*

*
*

**
*

- (void) deminimizedNotificationHandler

{

if ([progBar doubleValue] == 1.0)

{

[progBar setDoubleValue: 1.0];

[progBar setHidden: YES];

*

*
*

Does any body know why the why my progress bar is not getting completed...or
refreshed ...??? Even when it's value is 1.0

Regards

Cocoa.learner