Hi, All,

Unfortunately NSButton click is called when button is pressed, but not when it is released. Therefore any timeconsumming process, executed on the button click, will keep the button pressed. To avoid it I've decided to use performSelector:withObject:afterDelay: message. This approach works OK for main window, but it doesn't work for a modal popup panel. More exactly, this message is sent only when modal window is closed and NSApplication is returned to the main messages loop.

It looks like this is a fundamental Cocoa specifics, though I don't understand it. So, how to send a message to a modal window messages loop? I don't like to use multithreading here, though I will do it if I'll can't find another solution.

Any ideas?

Thanks.