On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 at 20:23:40 -0800 Quincey Morris wrote:

You might want to choose a different run loop mode, if you have special requirements. NSEventTrackingRunLoopMode is sufficient to allow keystrokes and mouse clicks to be processed, so that you can have a UI (say, Esc key or button) to cancel the procedure if you want.

What is the difference between different modes? Is it performance or whatever else?