I have a core data application. One entity is "Hit". This entity typically has
no instances when the application starts, and gets populated during the
execution of the program. All of the instances appear to be OK when viewed in a
TableView. Some or all instances may get deleted before the application quits.
If any instances remain when the app quits, I get a "multiple validation errors
occured" message. The console has no error messages. In debugging, I have gone
so far as supplying no data at all when adding any instances, so they get
created with default values only. Still I get the error message. Some
attributes are strings, some are 16 bit integers, and some are 32 bit integers.
The string defaults are empty strings, and the integer defaults are zero. I am
creating Hit instances with this method

        NSManagedObject *newHit = [NSEntityDescription

insertNewObjectForEntityForName:@"Hit"

inManagedObjectContext:[appDelegate managedObjectContext]];

The app has three other entities, but they don't cause validation errors. Can
anyone help?

Lynn Barton