> Also what does FilesOwner and First responder refers to.

File's owner as the name suggests is the owner of the file, for example if your
nib file is a window controller, the file's owner would be an object of class
NSWindowController or your custom subclass of NSWindowController.

> Whenever we drag an object from the Interface builder to our Nib window
> (like we do for a controller object), it means that we are instantiating the
> object of a class or interface. But where actually can i see it being
> instantiated.

Implement the method awakeFromNib in any of the subclassed objects in your nib
file, this method is called for each object in the nib file whenever the nib
file is loaded, generally don't rely on the init method of these objects

> Also, when NSApplicationMain function is called from main.m file, what are
> the background stuff happening in the background.

You may have to look up on NSRunLoop in the Threading Programming Guide

> I want to see these stuff so that I can modify things accordingly whenever
> needed.

Thanks,

Chaitanya Pandit
Chief Architect
Expersis Software Inc.

On Mar 23, 2010, at 3:37 AM, Abhinav Tyagi