Is there any way to determine the source of a drag operation outside your own
application? For example, if I'm set to receive NSFilenamesPboardType, then I'd
like to distinguish between the Finder and Aperture as drag sources.

I had thought I'd seen a solution to this at one point, but can't seem to find
anything. The draggingSource in <NSDraggingInfo> is set to nil when the source
is an external application. The pasteboard doesn't seem to guarantee any that
information, although some sources will occasionally have unique pasteboard
types that might distinguish them, but only as an exception.

Any guidance is appreciated -- thanks,
Jeffrey