Hi Sean,

thanks for the reply. Aye I'd thought of packaging it all up in a package so that only deliberate saboteurs could harm the integrity of my lovely lovely app. In terms of UUIDs, I think you're right, it'll be safer - or rather I'll know that it's definitely my fault if it isn't working, rather than trying to figure out if the Core Data objectID naming system has changed between versions!

Thanks for your help,
Ken