Hi,

in my app I'm accessing the photo library (in my opinion exactly as in
sample programs I have seen from Apple). When leak-testing the app on the
iPhone using Instrument the following leak is being reported (see stack
trace) and I don't know the root cause. Does anybody has seen this before
perhaps and knows the answer?
Stack trace excerpt (*):
MyApp  main
UIKit       UIApplicationMain
GraphicsServices GSEventRunModal
MusicLibrary        MLPhotoLibrary albums
MusicLibrary        MLPhotoLibrary _loadImageLibrary
MusicLibrary        ReadITImageDB
MusicLibrary        MemNewPtrClear
libSystem.B.dylib calloc

* How to get a textual representation of an Instrument stack trace? I can
take a screenshot but I'm not sure if it is allowed to post images on this
list.

Thanks,
Tino