Hello

I am using a third-party library, which has 2 dylibs in it.
Say, libABC.dylib and libXYZ.dylib

On doing a
$ otool -L libABC.dylib
libABC.dylib:
    libABC.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)
    libXYZ.dylib (compatibility version 0.0.0, current version 0.0.0)
    /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version
111.1.5)

$ otool -L libXYZ.dylib
libXYZ.dylib:
    libXYZ.dylib (compatibility version 0.0.0, current version 0.0.0)
    /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version
111.1.5)

Now i want to ship these dylibs, with my app.
For that i have changed the dylib paths as

$ install_name_tool -id    @executable_path/../Frameworks/libABC.dylib
libABC.dylib
$ install_name_tool -id    @executable_path/../Frameworks/libXYZ.dylib
libXYZ.dylib

This changes the inside dylib paths as
$ otool -L libABC.dylib
libABC.dylib:
    @executable_path/../Frameworks/libABC.dylib (compatibility version

    @executable_path/../Frameworks/libXYZ.dylib (compatibility version
0.0.0, current version 0.0.0)
    /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version
111.1.5)

The problem here is:
libABC is internally calling libXYZ,
i am unable to change this path, to a path relative to my mach-o binary
(inside my app bundle)
So my app is failing to load.

Dyld Error Message:
  Library not loaded: libXYZ.dylib
  Referenced from:
/Users/pd/Desktop/MyTool.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/libABC.dylib
  Reason: image not found

Please suggest some direction.
The third party library is only creating dylibs, no static libs
And i am more comfortable with XCode then CMake.
I also tried setting XCode options to get dylibs from "@executable_path" but
it didnt work.
Or i should load my dylibs through code?

Please suggest. I am clueless here.
Advance Thanks :)

-Parimal Das

--