Hi all,

I'm having a really strange problem with a simple method call:

CGFloat newMin = 150.0f;
CGFloat newMax = 0.0f;
[mapContentSubview setMinDimension:newMin andMaxDimension:newMax];

The method is defined as:

- (void)setMinDimension:(CGFloat)newMinDimension
andMaxDimension:(CGFloat)newMaxDimension;

But when I look at what's coming in as the new min dimension, it is 807.000122,
and not 150.0 as expected.

If I call it like this:

[mapContentSubview setMinDimension:150.0f andMaxDimension:newMax];

or

[mapContentSubview setMinDimension:150.0 andMaxDimension:newMax];

the min dimension value at the other end is 5.5607842581234111e-315.

I'm sure there is just some simple typing problem, but I'm just not seeing it.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Gideon