Kyle Sluder <mailto:kyle.slu...@gmail.com> wrote (Saturday, April 17, 2010 4:55
PM -0700):

> On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 4:46 PM, James Bucanek <subscri...@gloaming.com>
> wrote:
> > The path "/Dinah" is (obviously) invalid.
>
> Actually, it's annoyingly not invalid. Finder > Go To URL > "/Dinah"
> will actually work. It really stinks if you mount a volume named
> something like "Users"... >:(

I would not have thought to do that. :)

Nevertheless, what I'm really interested in is whether

    [[NSFileManager defaultManager] attributesOfFileSystemForPath:@"/Dinah"
error:NULL]

works, which it doesn't; it returns nil. And there's no equivalent URL-based
API that I can find.

> Please add to the pile of bugs on this issue.

Will do.

--
James Bucanek