Everything worked just dandy for SourceForge's "appscript" with XCODE 3.2.1.
But, with updating to 3.2.2, it is giving me some grief:

For one project, it's giving a warning:

ld: warning: directory '/Users/johnlove/Documents/XCode/Calculate
Medical/../../../appscript/Appscript Framework Project/build/Debug' following
-F not found

Being a warning, app still runs and runs impeccably.

I thought that maybe the appscript framework needed to be re-built with XCODE
3.2.2 .. but that attempt generates an error:

There is no SDK with the name or path '/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk'.

I can hardly remember Tiger sdk's being on my hard drive.

Building with 3.2.1 gives no error.

John Love
Touch the Future! Teach!