Hi All,

I hope I am in the right mailing list. Please point me to the correct one if
not.

I have a Safari out of process plugin which draws some 3d content using
CAOpenGLLayer provided by Sfari by overriding darwInCglContext().
Inside darwInCglContext(), I draw content using opengl and call
'glFlush'(tried CGLFlushDrawable too) multiple times to generate a
short-living custom animation.
But what I observed is that the flush calls are not actually updating the
screen, because of which the custom animation is not showing the effect.
I know I can wait for the next darwInCglContext() to be called but thats too
late for the very short-living animation I want to achieve.

Any idea how I can update the screen immediately after drawing content?

J V Murthy