On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 10:01 AM, Angelo Chen
<angelochen...@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:
> Hi,
> Just like when press 'Option' while booting, we can see a list of volumes
> with icons, is there a simple way to do something similar in a sheet? Thanks,

What is the part you're trying to emulate, the appearance or the
functionality? Do you just need a horizontal collection of things, do
you just need to collect a list of mounted volumes and their icons, or
do you want to combine the two somehow to make something similar to
the Startup Disk preference pane? What purpose is this UI going to
serve?

The EFI boot selector is hardly the first place I'd look to for
inspiration for desktop UI.

--Kyle Sluder