From: "Bill Appleton" <billapple...@dreamfactory.com>
To: "cocoa-dev list" <cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com>
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 10:35 PM
Subject: white screen windows at first

hi all,

when my windows are first shown there is no drawing inside, they
are white

but when i slowly move the mouse over to the close box and the
close box
responds to the mouse hover suddenly they draw their content
properly

does this ring any bells with people? i'm not sure where to look
in the docs
for this one

i have properly subclassed the NSView and the drawRect message
is working...
do i need to do something else when I first show a window?

thanks,

bill appleton