Hi all,

I've been under the impression that awakeFromFetch / awakeFromInsert were
supposed to be called in pairs with will/didTurnIntoFault (i.e., never have two
consecutive awakeX calls). I'm now observing that awakeFromFetch is getting
called twice in succession during a context merge and just wanted to ask
whether it's normal for me to expect that behaviour (multiple awakeX calls in
succession)? The docs do not mention anything specific on the subject.

Thanks,

Backtrace 1:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/645995/Screen%20shot%202010-04-26%20at%2010.43.40.png
Backtrace 2: