Newbie question: Consider an array of dictionary objects, all of the same
class. One of the ivars of that class is an NSString which is unique for each
instance. Does there already exist a method that will identify the one
dictionary object that has a given value of that ivar, without me having to
write code to examine all of the objects one by one? I have searched the
documentation without finding such a method.
Lynn Barton