Hi,
        I am working on a iPhone Application. I want to implement the following
feature in my app, but i don't know how to implement it.

        I want to display the read-only text content in UITextView, where user
can tap any word in the text. It should take the user to next screen to display
more detail about the tapped word.

        I dont know how to get tapped word from the UITextView.

        I have set the UITextView as a read-only to avoid the popping key-board
and I have subclassed the UITextView to override the canPerformAction:
withSender to disable the cut & paste feature.

        I have overridden touchesBegan method to get the touch/tap Event. But i
am not sure how to get only the tapped word from the complete text.

        Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks