That will only work if all of the NSURLs all either absolute or relative,
and are all either based on the same physical folder paths or are based on
the same set of aliases/links.  If there are different paths based on
different aliases or links, then they won't match.

You might think about using getting the inodes from the NSURLs and using
them for the comparisons.

- h