I have an app that acts as a monitor for some other critical apps and one thing
the spec calls for is the need to look at other running apps and figure out if
they are running in 32 or 64 bit mode. The Activity monitor knows this. How can
I find a process's bit-ness? Sorry, not sure it if qualifies as  Cocoa
question. If not can someone recommend a more appropriate list?

Thanks,