Hi All,

I'm trying to find documentation about what the various bindings in IB actually
do. If I look at the documentation for NSArrayController (or any controller)
and NSPopUpButton (or any UI control) I don't find what I'm looking for.

In general, where is there a description of the various bindings that apply to
a control and/or controller?
Specifically, what is the difference between the following bindings in the
"Value" group?:
  * Content
  * Content Objects
  * Content Values
  * Selected Index
  * Selected Object
  * Selected Tag
  * Selected Value

I've run into similar questions to this before, but the particular motivating
example at moment is as follows. In a Table, I want a pop-up cell for a given
column. The columns in the table are all bound to an NSArrayController which is
in turn backed by CoreData. The list of possible values for the column with the
pop-up is also meant to be bound to another NSArrayController which is also
back by CoreData. I have not yet been able to get this to work.

I assume that if I understand the nuances of the above listed bindings, I might
be able to get this to work as I want.

Thanks,
Brian.