On Mon, 3 May 2010 11:28:27 -0400, David Reitter <david.reit...@gmail.com>
said:
>I've got trouble (again) with the Help system...
>
>The Help system does not seem to register my Help Books.
>
>When trying to display the page with a specific anchor, I get "Help Viewer
cannot open this content.", or it will show the same anchor in the Help Book of
the same name in an earlier version of the app.

I'd suggest asking about this on the apple-help-authoring list, because, uh,
that's what it's for. You'll find that help anchors are pretty broken for
most people, I think, so one suggestion is likely to be Don't Do That. Also
the fact that you're getting the wrong help book (a frequent problem)
suggests you need to hide the earlier version from the Finder and do a flush
of the help caches. These are all common topics at apple-help-authoring...
m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = m...@tidbits.com, <http://www.tidbits.com/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!