On May 6, 2010, at 9:00 AM, Bill Hernandez wrote:

> //
> +---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+
> // DEFINE AND INITIALIZE MAIN RECT VARIABLES
> //
> +---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+
> NSUInteger i = 0;              // init the inner loop (column) counter
> NSUInteger j = 0;              // init the outer loop (row) counter
> NSUInteger counter = 1;        // init the counter for the total number of
> items
>
> NSRect boxRect;                // declare a general purpose rectangle
> CGFloat x, y, w, h;            // declare {origin, size} integer variables

This should have been :

//
+---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+
// DEFINE AND INITIALIZE MAIN RECT VARIABLES
//
+---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+---------+
NSUInteger i = 0;                   // init the inner loop (column) counter
NSUInteger j = 0;                  // init the outer loop (row) counter
NSUInteger counter = 1;        // init the counter for the total number of items

NSRect boxRect;                   // declare a general purpose rectangle
// NSUInteger x, y, w, h;                  // declare {origin, size} integer
variables
CGFloat x, y, w, h;                  // declare {origin, size} float variables

Sorry,  I never updated the comment when I converted from NSUInteger to CGFloat

Best,

Bill Hernandez