Hi,

I have an application which swaps NSViews based on which segment of an
NSSegmentedControl the user clicks on. There's one specific NSView in
which I draw a graph using NSBezierPath's. This view is initialized
once my application is started and always exists, it's just not always
the currently selected view.

My problem is that, when this one specific NSView is not selected and
the user runs a process, once the process completes the user selects
the view and no updates are drawn into it. But if the NSView is
currently selected, the view gets updates when data points are sent to
it. Selected or not, I always send data points to it to be drawn.

I have nothing in my code that says "if the view is not shown, don't
draw into it". Anyone have ideas on what's happening?