This is a data table header cell of type NSPopUpButtonCell where I'm
trying to draw the bottom border of the cell.

The problem is that the border along the bottom of each
NSPopUpButtonCell only extends across part of the cell, not the entire
length of the cell.

The docs say about the cellFrame "The bounding rectangle of the
receiver, or a portion of the bounding rectangle". And I'm certainly
only seeing a portion of the cells frame being drawn.

Am I doing this wrong?

- (void) drawInteriorWithFrame:(NSRect) cellFrame inView:(NSView *) controlView
{
        [[NSColor whiteColor] set];
        [[NSBezierPath bezierPathWithRect:cellFrame] fill];

        NSBezierPath *path = [NSBezierPath bezierPath];

        [path moveToPoint:NSMakePoint(cellFrame.origin.x,
cellFrame.size.height)];
        [path lineToPoint:NSMakePoint(cellFrame.size.width,
cellFrame.size.height)];

        [[NSColor darkGrayColor] setStroke];

        [path stroke];

        [super drawInteriorWithFrame:cellFrame inView:controlView];

        return;
}

I hope this comes out right, I tried to draw what my
NSPopUpButtonCells borders look like. The bottom border is 50%
incomplete for cell 2 and cell 4, and just not there for cell 3.