On May 18, 2010, at 4:20 AM, Sai <jche...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks for your reply. I didn't retain that, I will try that as soon as I
get home.
Anyway, why I should retain that? Will it be released by "somebody"?

Re-read the Memory Management Programming Guide until you know the rules backwards and forwards. +dictionaryWithObjects:forKeys: doesn't start with "alloc," "new," or "copy," so you don't own its return value.

Can
anyone tell me the whole process and what's going on please? I want to know
what happened. Thanks a lot.

This shouldnt be necessary once you reread the documentation. But in order to do that, you would need to post your code in context, which you should always do for every question you ask. Out of context, what you posted is neither wrong nor right.

--Kyle Sluder