Hi All,

I am working on to make my cocoa application scriptable. I want to automate
the testing of my application and for that I want all the actions which user
can performs manually to be scriptable. Like apple script should be able to
open a dialog, type something in the text box (or any other UI element),
then save (or perform any action with that dialog as we do manually). I am
facing some problems with this and not able to make it work using apple
script.

Can someone please point me to the documentation or tutorial which show how
to make the UI actions scriptable for cocoa applications.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Cheers!