I've been trying a few tests with IKImageView to view an EPS file with zooming
capabilities.  Some code that Apple provides works well... however I'm getting
a warning -> "warning: 'IKImageView' may not respond to '-setImage:'".  Instead
of using the NSURL (which doesn't seem to work with EPS images in my tests),
I'm using NSImage.  The IKImageView documentation states:

-------------------
You can provide an images for the view in any of these formats:

File reference (NSURL, CFURLRef, or a path)
CGImageSourceRef
Data (NSData or CFDataRef)
Image (NSImage, CGImageRef, or CIImage)
-------------------

Just curious why I'm getting this warning since I'm using a NSImage?  My next
thought was to convert the NSImage to a CGImageRef, but that looks pretty
in-depth.  I thought if I converted it, maybe I could use:

- (void)setImage:(CGImageRef)image imageProperties:(NSDictionary *)metaData

Is there a correct way to code this in order to use a NSImage?

Thanks.

Jay

--

Here's my code so far:

- (void)openTheImage: (NSImage*)theImage
{
        NSSize imageSize = [theImage size];
        imageSize.width *= 5;
        imageSize.height *= 5;
        [theImage setSize:imageSize];
        [mImageView setImage:theImage];
        /* -----------------------------------
           WARNING HAPPENS HERE:
           warning: 'IKImageView' may not respond to '-setImage:'
           (Messages without a matching method signature will be
           assumed to return 'id' and accept '...' as arguments.)
}

- (void)awakeFromNib
{
    NSString *path = [[NSBundle mainBundle] pathForResource: @"TestImage"
ofType: @"eps"];
    anImage = [[NSImage alloc] initWithContentsOfFile:path];
    [self openTheImage: anImage];
    [mImageView zoomImageToFit: self];