Seriously?

I let people know which versions of the OSes I was running, but I don't see how
this problem has anything to do with an NDA, unless it's a bug in the dev
tools.

Core Data for the iPhone OS has been available for many moons now, and, for all
intents and purposes, this appears to be an issue with Core Data.  Furthermore,
I have the dev tools for OS 4 installed, but, obviously, that's not what I'm
running on the iPad, since the iPad doesn't support anything newer than 3.2,
which is not under NDA.