Hello all.

Another question still regarding with pdf's.

when I load a pdf into a web view, I can tap for a while and the magnification
loop will appear, this doesn't happens when using Quartz..
I was reading some post on internet, and the authors create their own
magnification view. Is there any other way? or I will have to do this by hand?,

Also what can you tell me about allowing selection in the pdf? I hadn't figure
that out... :(

Thanks for the help

Gustavo