Hi all,

Can someone tell me why the following code doesn't work?

- (void) showInfo {

        FlipsideViewController *controller = [[FlipsideViewController alloc]
initWithNibName:@"FlipsideView" bundle:nil];
        controller.delegate = self;

        NSUInteger indexes[2] = {0,3};
        NSIndexPath * indexPath = [[NSIndexPath alloc] initWithIndexes:indexes
length:2];
        [controller.unitTableView selectRowAtIndexPath:indexPath animated:YES
scrollPosition:UITableViewScrollPositionNone];

        UINavigationController *navController = [[UINavigationController alloc]
initWithRootViewController:controller];
        [controller release];

        navController.modalTransitionStyle =
UIModalTransitionStyleFlipHorizontal;
        [self presentModalViewController:navController animated:YES];

        [navController release];

}

The unitTableView is part of the FlipsideViewController and it is created in
the first line. Everything is fine, but the row is not selected. What am I
missing??? Thank you all,